- How A Pearl Protects Itself - A Khutbah for the Muslim Women
- Fiqh Answers And Women
- Women in Islam
ARTICLES FROM ZAWAJ.COM
- The Fear of Hijab: Nothing strikes fear in the Western psyche like a piece of cloth on a woman's head.
- On the Position of Women in Islam and in Islamic Society By Dr. Hassan al-Turabi
- Muslim Women in Sports
- Welcome to Zawaj.com Muslim Matrmonials - for full articles
YOUR'LL NEED TO DOUBLE CLICK TO GO BACK A PAGE!!! IN THE NEXT SECTION "Islam and Women's Rights"
- Islam and Women's Rights from Dr. Alan Godlas Homepage
Sufi Women - more to added
from - Dr. Alan Godlas, University of Georgia - Homepage
- Early Sufi Women a translation by Rkia Cornell of Abu 'Abd al-Rahman al-Sulami's (d. 1021 CE) Dhikr an-Niswat al-muta'abbidat as-sufiyyat, will explode many mistaken notions about Muslim women.
- Women in Islam from the journal Sufism: An Inquiry by Dr. Nahid Angha, a Sufi woman who is the co-director of the International Association of Sufism and founder of the Sufi Women Organization.
- Women and Sufism, by Camille Adams Helminski of the Mevlevi Sufi Order, briefly discusses some well-known women Sufis and central issues concerning women in the history of Sufism.
- Uzbek Women's Sufi Dhikr recorded in Kokand (Uzbekistan) and linked from the site The BBC Musical Nomad.
- The Sufi Women Organization is an association of Muslim and non-Muslim Sufi women from around the world, of many cultures and Sufi Orders, who address humanitarian issues related to women. One of their activities is a women-only list-serv, Sufi Women Dialogues.
- Rabi'a al-'Adawiya, the most famous of all Sufi women and certainly one of the greatest exponents of the love of God.
- Rabi'a al-Badawiya (d. 135/752-53) a Muslim woman Sufi saint, is often confused with the more well-known Rabi'a al-'Adawiya, but appears to be the same as Rabi'a bint Isma'il.
Female Muslim Wepage's
- Female Scholar - Aisha Bewley's Islamic Home Page
- Khani’s Homepage
Muhammad Sajad Ali
Sufi Webmaster / Instructor, Herbalist and Healing Therapist
Uns Foundation UK- Uns means-'Spiritual Love'
and its through Spiritual Love we are helping to heal broken souls and hearts
If you suffer from any physical pain or emotional issues and need help Sufi Healing Project- Uns Foundation-Muhammad Sajad Ali
or Spiritual Healing, Support, Mentoring,Therapy or Sufi Islamic Guidance?
Contact: 07960-85-85-42 UK - (non-UK): +44 7960-85-85-42